How to Transfer IMPS/RTGS/NEFT Funds using Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking App (Inter Bank & Intra Bank):
You can transfer funds easily using Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Application with fund transfer available options.
First of all, you will need to download this application, then after downloading and installing the app and changing MPIN, you can use this features to send the money.
You can get mpin generation link that can help you to set new one as per your choice.
You can send money to own syndicate bank account or other syndicate bank account. Apart from this, you can also send money to any other account using IMPS other bank fund transfer feature.
Apart from this, you can also get the link for e passbook app download.
Now, you can check the important information about money transfer features along with all other features available in Syndicate Mobile Banking Application.
Transfer Funds through Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking App
- Transfer Syndicate Bank: Using this menu provides the facility to transfer fund to:
- Fund transfer to Own Syndicate Bank Account.
- Transfer funds to Other Syndicate Bank Account.
This option is used to transfer money from one account to another or from the accounts of one’s own account.
The customer selects from the account and enters the amount that needs to be transferred and selects in the account.
The app will display the summary of your transaction and prompts you to enter the MPIN to process the money transfer request.
Third Party Transfer:
Syndicate Bank Fund transfer provides facility to transfer money to different Syndicate Bank Account.
Customer will have to select the Account from where money should be transferred. Also, need to provide the amount details to transfer and then enters the beneficiary Account number.
You will also need to confirm the beneficiary Account number and then click Submit button. The app will display the summary of the transaction and prompt to enter MPIN.
Enter the same to complete the transaction.
- IMPS Other Bank Fund Transfer: Syndicate bank mobile banking app provide the facility to bank user for transferring money to other Banks Account through Immediate Mobile Payment Service (IMPS).
IMPS using Account number & IFSC code:
Using this option, you can transfer funds to any other Bank Account using their Account Number and IFS Code.
You will have to select the account number from which you want to transfer money. Enter your beneficiary account number and beneficiary IFSC Code.
Then select beneficiary account type, enter the amount and the remarks. Then you need to click submit button. App provides details of the transaction and prompts you to enter your MPIN.
After entering your MPIN, you get the status of your transaction on screen and through SMS also.
- IMPS using Mobile Number and MMID: With this option, you can fund transfer easily to other Bank Account using Mobile Number and the MMID.
You just need to select the account number and then enter the beneficiary mobile number and beneficiary MMID. Then, enter the amount and the remarks. Then you will need to click submit button.
The app provides transaction details and prompts you to enter your MPIN. After entering your MPIN, you get the status of your transaction on screen and through SMS also.
- Know Your MMID: Using this option, you can get your own MMID for the registered account. Just select your account number and enter MPIN to get your MMID.
Other features available in Syndicate Mobile Banking App
- Balance Inquiry & Mini-Statement: This option is available to check your current balance and previous transaction details by rolling in the box below.
To check all the details at once you will have to press the rolling box. All the transactions details will display. To go back to the home page, just touch any “mini-statement” detail.
- Requests: The Request menu gives you the option to issue “Ad hoc statement” and “Chequebook request”.
Ad hoc Statement Request:
Using this option, you can request for “Ad hoc statement” for the selected time period. To use this service, you have to press “Ad hoc Statement Request” button.
You will be prompted to the screen where you need to select your account number and the start and end date.
Then, enter your MPIN. After clicking the “Submit” button, you will see the current status of the transactions on the screen.
Cheque Book Request:
Customer can request for the Chequebook by choosing the Account number, leaflets number and entering your MPIN.
Then click “submit” button to check the status of the request. The response will be displayed on the screen.
- Settings: The setting option is available for below changes:
You should click on the “Change Password” button to change your current password.
On the next page, you must enter your correct Current Password and then you should provide your New Password and Confirm New Password. Then, click Submit button to see the status of the password.
Change Transaction MPIN Number:
Same as Enter your current MPIN, then type new MPIN and confirm new MPIN again. After clicking on the “Submit” button, you can see the MPIN status.
- Value Added Services: You can also recharge mobile phones, DTH and pay other Utility Bill easily.
Help Desk for Mobile Banking
- Syndicate bank customer care number: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free).
- syndicate email address: [email protected]
- The customer can contact the Helpdesk at 07498982538 (Monday to Friday between 10 AM – 7 PM and on Saturday between 10 AM – 6 PM).
For any other issues related to syndicate bank mobile banking blocked, customers need to contact the helpdesk.
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to Transfer Funds and access features using Synd Mobile Banking App”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest updates of m banking and m pin generation process.