How to Pay Syndicate Bank Credit Card Bill Payments :
If you want to make your credit card payment in online mode using net banking, then you must apply for internet banking.
The facility can achieve through banks e-banking website or branch, where you are maintaining your account to avail the internet banking facility.
After registration, you will receive two passwords – Login password and Transaction Password. Using these credentials you can easily make your credit card bill payment.
In the process of making your credit card bill payment, you just need to add or register your credit card details in your net banking account.
The bank provides many kinds of cards such as syndicate bank forex card, global credit card or syndicate bank green card or syndicate bank international debit card or syndicate bank travel card etc.
Apart from this, you can also get other information such as ‘syndicate bank debit card swipe limit per day’ or ‘how to use syndicate debit card for online payment’ from the official portal.
If you have any issue, then you may send your query to syndicate email address. The more information is given below.
Steps to Make Dues
To make your dues payment in online mode, you must log in to your net banking using your login credentials.
Then, you can make the payment with the available option.
Login Net Banking
- First of all, visit the official website of the Bank which is “https://www.syndicatebank.in”.
- Then click ‘Net Banking’ button and click “Continue to Login” button.
- Now, enter user ID and password and click “Login” button.
Make CC bill Payment
- Then, click on “Synd BillPay” option available on the top side of the screen.
- Click on “Register a Biller” by Selecting “SYBK CREDIT CARD” and then click on “Register New Service”.
- Enter your “Credit Card Number‟ and “Your Name‟ as per written on the Credit Card and click “submit” button.
- Now, verify the provided details and click on “submit” button.
- Options will be available for making your Credit Card payments using Internet Banking.
- In case you are going with Standing Instruction, then select the account number from the drop-down list of the accounts linked to your net banking account.
- After providing all the details, click “submit” button and you will see the message that “Service Details successfully recorded & sent to the agency for validation”.
- You should verify that your registration is successful after 4 working days by logging in to the menu and selecting “Register a Biller” & “SYBK CREDIT CARD” from the drop-down then, clicks on “Registered Biller” to view the validated details. If it is registered successfully then the status shows “Registered”.
- If you wish to change or modify the details, then you can select the “EDIT” tab and if you want to cancel it, then go to the same page and tick the “Delete Service” option.
Payment of the Bill
- login after the billing date and until the Payment Due Date to view and check the bill and pay for given steps:-
- Click “Bills Due” link and the summary will appear on the screen. Go by biller name “SYBK CREDIT CARD” or you can select the “View” tab to view the bill details.
- If you want to make the payment then tick the Box of “Pay” available on the right side of the screen. Then, amount due will be displayed in that column for payment. “Total amount selected Bills excluding charges”.
- Select your account number from the drop-down list of “Account Number” from which you wish to make the amount to be debited. Then, enter the “Transaction Password” and make payment by clicking on icon “Pay”.
- The credit Cardholders, who taken “Standing Instruction”, can view and check the bill details and bill paid details by report generation.
- On successful payment, it will display the full transaction details of the bill payment, which can print with “Print” option.
Syndicate bank customer care number
For any other issues related to syndicate bank mobile banking blocked, you need to contact the helpdesk.
- For net Banking: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free) – 24 hours helpline.
- Email id: [email protected]
- Other / General enquiries: 080-22260281 (10.00am – 5.00pm on all working days)
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Mobile banking customer care number: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free Number).
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to Make Credit Card Payments through Internet Banking”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest update on net banking.