How to Update/Link PAN Card with Syndicate Bank Account Online / Offline:
Nowadays, every bank and other financial institutions need a Permanent Account Number to operate the customer’s a/c.
So, through this article, you can get complete information to update it to your synd bank.
The online as well as offline mode, is also available to update it to your synd bank. Adding it to your synd bank, it helps you to maintain your banking activities.
Now, if you have a net banking A/C, then you can update it to your A/C in online mode.
Even if you do not have a net banking A/C, you can still update it in offline mode. Detailed information for syndicate bank pan card linking is given below.
Syndicate bank official website
How to Update Permanent Account Number to Synd bank
- Using Net banking – update it to the Bank in Online Mode
- By visiting bank branch – update it to the Bank in Offline Mode
How to update pan card in syndicate bank online
Steps to link pan card to syndicate bank account online:
If you want to update Permanent Account Number to your Bank in online mode, then you must have your synd internet banking login credentials (login id and password).
Now, take steps to connect the Permanent Account Number by login Synd Net Banking.
- First of all, visit the syndicate bank online banking site – “https://www.syndicatebank.in”.
- Then go through ‘Net Banking’ button and click “Continue to Login” button.
- Enter your user ID and password and then click “Login” button to access your A/C.
- Now, go to “Customer Service” tab and click ‘Update PAN Number’ link.
- Now, enter the number and select “Primary A/C”. Tick the box of ‘terms and condition’ and click the update
- Then, check and verify your Permanent Account Number details and then click “submit” button.
- The details submitted by you will be updated in the bank system and the bank will confirm your details.
- On successful verification and validation, it will be updated to your a/c. You will get confirmation of adding Permanent Account Number to your registered mobile number by an SMS.
How to update Pan to your Synd Bank Offline
You can update it by visiting syndicate bank branches, in case you do not have synd Net Banking Access credentials or you do not want to go to the other option.
Now, follow the simple steps to add it to your synd bank in offline mode.
Documents required for updating it to your A/C
- Self-attested copy of your documents.
- KYC or Documents Updation form.
- Your bank passbook photocopy.
Offline Mode to update PAN to Synd A/C
You will have to keep all important documents with you in the original and photocopies like your card and bank passbook before going to your Bank branch.
- Then, go to your Bank Base branch where you have opened your a/c.
- Get “KYC Form or document Update Form”
- Then, fill the required details in the form and submit it with Bank Passbook and other documents photocopy.
- Your submitted documents will be verified by the bank officials, and then it will be updated to your synd bank a/c.
- On the successful update of your Permanent Account Number, you will receive a confirmation message of updation on your registered mobile number.
For other information, you can contact syndicate bank customer service support.
Customer care support
- For net Banking: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free) – 24 hours helpline.
- syndicate email address: [email protected]
- Other / General enquiries: 080-22260281 (10.00am – 5.00pm on all working days)
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Mobile banking customer care number: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free).
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to update Permanent Account Number to your A/C- online/ offline”.
So, you can also bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about synd Banking.