How to Update/Link Aadhaar with Syndicate Bank Account through online / Offline:
According to the Indian government, it is mandatory to link your bank account with Aadhar. After linking it to your bank account, you can avail several government benefits.
So, now, you can link it to your Bank account easily online using your net banking account or offline mode by visiting a bank branch.
You can directly avail the benefits of LPG subsidy, pension amount and other various bima yojna in your bank account.
So, if you want to avail all these benefits then you should link or update it to your bank account.
After linking, you will get syndicate bank aadhaar link sms on your mobile number.
Apart from this, you can also check aadhar bank account linking status online through official website.
Syndicate bank official website
Why it is mandatory to link Aadhar to your bank account
- To avail LPG Subsidy directly in your account.
- Easily avail government schemes benefits – Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and many other types of Pensions etc.
- To access your account conveniently.
How to aadhar card update in syndicate bank
- Using Net banking – Linking it to the Bank in Online Mode
- By visiting bank branch – Linking it to the Bank in Offline Mode
- By sending an SMS – Linking it to the Bank through SMS
- Visiting ATM – Linking it to Bank through ATM
Steps to link aadhar card to syndicate bank account online
If you want to link it to the Bank in online mode, then you should have Internet banking login credentials (login ID and password). Now, follow steps to link it by accessing net banking.
- First of all, visit the official website – “https://www.syndicatebank.in”.
- Then go through ‘Net Banking’ button and click “Continue to Login” button.
- Enter your user ID and password and then click “Login” button to access your account.
- Now, go to “Customer Service” tab and click ‘Update Aadhar Number’ link.
- Now, enter your 12 digit Aadhar number and select “Aadhar Primary Account”. Then, accept terms and condition and click the update
- Then, you will have to verify your aadhar details and then click “submit” button.
- The submitted details will be updated in the Bank system and the bank will verify your details.
- On successful verification and validation, it will be linked to your You will get the confirmation of linking Aadhar through mail or SMS on your registered mobile number.
Steps to Link Aadhar by visiting bank branch – Offline mode
- Take photocopy and original documents of your aadhar card and bank passbook with you.
- Now, go to your bank and get “aadhar card link to bank account form“.
- Fill aadhar linking form with required details and submit it along with required documents to the bank counter.
- The Bank official will verify the provided detail and documents.
- After verification, your aadhar will be updated to your account and you will be notified via SMS on your registered mobile number or Email.
Steps to Link Aadhar Card to your bank account via SMS
Without net banking or visiting your bank branch, you can also link your Aadhar easily by sending an SMS. Now, check the complete process to link aadhar to your bank account.
- Type, ADR<space>Customer ID<space>12 digits numbers and Send to 09241442255.
- For Example ADR 3569XXXX465 2345XXXX7856 (send it to “09241442255”)
Steps to Link Aadhar Card to your bank account via ATM
You can also link your Aadhar number to your bank account with synd ATM machine.
- First, visit the bank ATM.
- Then, inserts ATM/Debit card in ATM machine.
- Go to ‘Service’ tab or check for UPDATE Aadhar option.
- Then, click on ‘Aadhar update’.
- Verify it by entering your aadhar
- Fill required details and submit.
- You will receive a receipt for seeding aadhar
After linking aadhar, you can also check aadhar linking status with bank by visiting the official website or through your bank.
You can also contact syndicate bank customer service for further informatioin.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Link/update Aadhar Card to the Bank Account- online/ offline”.
So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about aadhar seeding status.