How to Register/activate Syndicate bank net banking-Registration Process: Syndicate Bank provides Internet Banking to its customers, and you can activate it easily by login through Syndicate Bank website.
Internet banking is a right way to handle and maintain your account in online mode conveniently anytime and from anywhere in the world.
You can take the benefits of internet banking if you have your saving account or current account in Syndicate Bank, and you should have your mobile number that will be registered with the Syndicate Bank.
You should also have your email-ID.
These are the mandatory things that are necessary for opening net banking. You will need to go through the registration process for net banking first and for that, you will need to submit the application form in your branch.
After approval, you will receive a login ID and password that is mandatory for activating and accessing net banking.
How to Activate Internet Banking in Syndicate Bank
- First of all, you need to visit “www.syndonline.in”.
- Click on Internet banking by which you will be redirected to the login page (Welcome to Retail and Corporate Internet Banking).
- Then you will need to enter your ID and password given by the Syndicate Bank at the opening of your account and click on “Sign-In”.
- If you are the first-time login your account, then you will need to go through “First Time Login” option where new users who are logging for the first time, they can change the password received over mail before.
- After login, you should log out from your account, and then you can log in directly from login page from Syndicate Bank website.
How to Register/apply for Syndicate Bank Net Banking facility
Online Registration process- (New user? Register Here):
- For registration/apply for net banking you can go through the online registration process (self-service)-“www.syndonline.in” or you can visit the branch also.
- For online registration, you will need to visit the home page of the syndicate bank and internet banking section click on “New user? Register Here”.
- Then in a new page, you will need to enter your Account No. and Email ID in the available boxes.
- Then on your registered mobile number, you will receive an OTP. Provide that for further process.
- Then on the next page, you will ask to enter syndicate bank customer id, your DOB (Date of Birth) and Transaction details (Any Debit Amount or Credit-last five transactions).
- After this, you will need to choose ‘Only Login’ or ‘Login and Transaction Password’.
- If you select ‘Only Login Password’, then you will receive Password on your registered email ID that will be needed to be changed during the first-time login.
- If you select ‘Login and Transaction Password’, then you will redirect to choose either Traditional Transaction Password or RSA Code. So, if you are selecting Traditional Transaction password, then you will receive a reference number on your registered email ID that you have to use the same Post-Login under ‘Customer Service’ tab to set the Transaction Password. If you select RSA, then you will have to select OS/Device where Token will reside and the post that mailed to you containing PDF files (details to use RSA Token) and text file (that need to import on the Token device) post downloading RSA Token application from Play store.
Offline Registration process-By visiting Branch:
- You can download the Net Banking application form from Syndicate Bank website “www.syndicatebank.in” from “Downloads” section.
- Fill this form and submit it to your branch.
- The Instant syndicate bank customer login password will be issued by the branch for the Net Banking, and it will be activated in next 24 hours and after then you can use it by using your login password.
The contact information-Syndicate Bank-Help Desk (General Internet Banking Queries)
- Toll-Free Telephone No: 1800 425 5784 Availability- 24*7
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- For RSA Token related issues: [email protected],
- 080-25716156 (Availability- 08:00 Am to 08:00 Pm)
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to activate synficate bank netbanking -Registration”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about activation and registration process of Syndicate Bank-NetBanking.