How to Register/Activate Syndicate Bank mobile banking – [ Download Syndmobile App]: Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and leading profitable banks of India.
Well, the bank is known as Canara Industrial and Banking SyndicateIt is limited.
It is private sector bank and provides fastest services to its customer by which every work is done easily.
Now those customers, who are linked to this bank, they can do their transactions very easily through the m-banking registration.
Download Syndicate Bank mobile banking User Manual-CLICK HERE
What is mobile banking
Firstly we are introducing about m-banking that what is mobile banking because there are lots of people who are deprived of mbanking definition and its benefits.
Mobile banking is that thing by which Syndicate bank customers can do their transactions very easily as like balance enquiry, Mini Statement of account, Intra/Interbank fund transfer, cheque book request and value added facilities as like Postpaid or prepaid /DTH recharge, etc.
Well, you can use m-banking in three ways. Here are three type of modes through which it can be used:-
- Through SMS/IVR mode
- You can also download application mode
- NUUP (National Unified USSD Platform)
Definition about MPIN, MMID and IMPS
Mobile Personal Identification Number (MPIN):
It is four digit numbers which are created by CO: DIT on successful registration for m-banking.
MPIN is sent to the branch in a sealed MPIN mailer.
At the first time before using mobile banking you need to change MPIN on the slip.
The MPIN must insert by the customers, in the beginning, each mobile banking transactions.
Mobile Money Identifier (MMID):
MMID is seven digit numbers this is generated by the mobile banking application on successful registration of customers account.
There is the condition if the customers have two or three registered accounts for the mobile banking then there are different MMID on each account.
For knowing the MMID, customers must type MMID and send SMS to 9870900876.
The system will send a reply SMS including MMID of all registered accounts for the customers.
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS):
IMPS is that facility which is provided by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to make easy fund transfers across bank members of account.
Syndicate bank has also beneficial this service to provide syndicate bank customers with the service of interbank fund transfer through mobile banking.
Eligibility of Mobile Banking
There are all particular customers who have savings bank or bank overdraft or current account; they all are eligible to mobile banking facility.
If any account holder has joint account so in this case, only JOF customer’s identity may use for the mobile banking.
The transactions in such accounts will be fastening on all the joint account holders, jointly and severally.
In that case, when the mode of operation is “Joint” or accounts in the name of the second person (minor) or where a minor is a joint account holder are not eligible for this ability.
There is only inland mobile number are allowed for mobile banking registration.
That time the NRE account is not allowed through mobile banking credit.
Measure steps for mobile banking registration and installation
- Customer’s submission mobile banking application form suitably filled.
- The bank will do further process and transfer the date to mobile banking server. MPIN will be created and will be redeployed to branch. The customers need to collect MPIN from the branch next to recognition.
- After this customer gets assenting SMS from bank’s mobile banking retailer (M/s payment), including the activation code for mobile banking and URL to download the mobile banking app. Customers may download the mobile banking app which depends on upon the kind of handset make/model/operation system.
- Android: you have to go to google play and download “syndmobile”
6. iPhone: here you can go to iTUNES and download and “syndmobile”
7. BlackBerry word- download app:-
8. For Java Phones: just open the URL sent by the confirmatory SMS. Choose handset make and model ‘do not choose ‘others’ option
9. When you download the mobile banking app then, for the first time, the app asks the customers to insert registered mobile number and activation code. After entering the validation of activation code, arrangement prompts the customer to enter old MPIN (for the first time case, it will be innovation MPIN. (Given by the branch) and set your new MPIN and confirm the same.
10. After completing this process change of MPIN, it will ask the customers for setting his/her login password.
Note: – This web page is dedicated to How to activate Syndicate Bank mobile banking registration.
You can bookmark this web page to visit again later know latest updates related to How to activate Syndicate Bank mobile banking registration.