How to Add/verify Beneficiary in Syndicate Bank Account:
You can easily add a beneficiary to your internet banking account. You just need to have your payee details with you while filling the payee form.
But before that, you should register for internet banking, and then you can do all these activities.
Then, you can send money to any other bank account only after adding a payee. So, you must add a payee to your online banking account. Without adding a payee you will not be able to transfer to any other account.
So, if you just activated it and now want to transfer money to any other bank account then you will need to complete the adding payee process.
In this article, you will get all the related information about the adding payee to your online bank account. So, you can send money to that added payee.
The details about adding a payee in the online banking are given below. Now, to add your payee details you should have your payee bank account information before you start adding procedure.
Check below information and add a payee as per below instructions.
Why it is necessary to add a payee to net banking account
Without adding a payee, you will not be able to transfer funds to another bank account. So, if you want to send money to any other bank account then you just need to add it first.
So, through this article, we are going to provide you a complete explanation of adding a payee to the online bank account for other bank fund transfer.
- Add Payee.
- Then Transfer funds.
Important details needed in the adding beneficiary Process
If you are going to add a payee to your Synd bank online bank account to transfer funds then you must have your payee bank account details.
So, you are advised to keep all the related information of your payee in advance. The details required in the adding payee process are given below.
- Beneficiary short name.
- Name of the Beneficiary.
- Beneficiary address.
- Account number of the Beneficiary.
- IFSC code of Beneficiary bank etc.
Steps to add a Beneficiary in Net Banking Account for NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS
Now, for syndicate bank online balance enquiry, you can access the online bank account. You can also do syndicate bank international money transfer usign it.
And if you have your beneficiary details with you, then you can go with below instructions to add a beneficiary to your net bank account.
- For syndicate bank internet banking login go to the official website – “https://www.syndicatebank.in”.
- Then click ‘Net Banking’ button and click “Continue to Login” button.
- Now, enter your user ID and password and click “Login” button.
- Now, Go to “Payments” tab available at the top of the menu bar and click on that link.
- Then, you will have to click “Create Beneficiary” link available underpayments
- Now, select transaction type – NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS and click create beneficiary.
- After this, you will need to fill the beneficiary form with required details such as beneficiary name, short name, account type, beneficiary account number, confirm bank details, select IFSC code, email ID etc.
- And click “Add” button.
- Note: You will need to select the IFSC Code from the bank list. You can search for your bank IFSC Code by entering your bank name, branch or IFCS. Select that code to proceed further.
- Then, you will have to confirm your beneficiary details by clicking “Confirm” button.
- Now, you will have to enter the transaction password to authenticate your beneficiary details.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number also. Enter that OTP click “SUBMIT” button.
- Finally, you will see a confirmation message that “Beneficiary created successfully”.
- Once the beneficiary added, you can transfer funds easily to your beneficiary account in few clicks.
Syndicate bank customer care number
For any other issues related to syndicate bank mobile banking blocked, you need to contact the helpdesk.
- For net Banking: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free) – 24 hours helpline.
- syndicate email address: [email protected]
- Other / General enquiries: 080-22260281 (10.00am – 5.00pm on all working days)
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Mobile banking customer care number: 1800 425 5784 (Toll free Number).
Note: This webpage dedicated to the “How to add payee in net banking account for fund transfer”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates.